10.5 Notes Sync Issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Late 2014, 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Yosemite 10.10.3
Hey guys,

I am running osx 10.5.8 & ios 6.1.2.
I have just realized one of my osx .mail notes called "Momentum" has been overwriting my iPhones notes during the last few syncs! This is my main 'Capture' notes & a lot of valuable ideas I have input over the last week or so, are not there.

My iPhone's "Advanced" section under the "Info" tab from within iTunes is attached below:

I have also attached my .mail Notes window below - weird.. the "Momentum' note shows at the top of the list & then again at the bottom of the list, highlighted in blue.

Why is this note not syncing/merging as usual?! All the other new notes created on iphone have been updated in .mail as usual. I very rarely edit notes from within .mail anyway, to cause a conflict.

Is there any means of recovery here?
I think I might have sync'd my notes to iCloud recently when creating an account to prepare for a 10.8 upgrade. Is there any way of accessing my deleted notes there?

Many thanks,
J

Picture 40.png

Picture 41.png

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Late 2014, 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Yosemite 10.10.3
Update

-deleted

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.