Macbook Pro won't completely turn on

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here and this will be my first post, I hope yall can help me with my problem. I have a macbook pro 13.3" if I try to turn it on by just pushing the button the light on the front lights up and the cd drive makes some noise, but right after it shuts back off. If I hold the power button until the front light blinks and then goes back off I can then press the power button and it comes on normally, or if I hold the power button for about 7 seconds it will come on. It also does the same thing when it goes to sleep. I have tried to google around for this issue and have reset the PRAM, NVRAM and SMC as per

http://www.maclife.com/article/howtos/how_fix_mac_won't_wake

but nothing has changed. Please let me know what yall think. If yall need any more info please let me know.

OP
F
Reaction score
Nevermind, the logic board had problems. Thanks for all your help 500+ views and no one even said welcome to the forum. Great forum I'll be sure to come here again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Did you ever think that those 500 views might have been from visitors and not registered members. Look forward to your returnFatBoy125.
If i said welcome to every new member that signed up, without having a solution and considering that this time i put in here is all free and voluntary then i wouldn't have time to answer those questions that i do know. Its a weekend as well !!! The world doesn't revolve around you mate, no matter who you are.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.