• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

MBA research help - How Apple employes help to Build Brand Trust

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I am an MBA student at the University of Leicester, UK. My research is in the area of Brand Trust, specifically to understand how Apple store employees help to build trust in the Apple brand.

I'm looking for people who could fill in a survey and/or give me an interview after visiting the Apple store. I have piloted the survey and it takes only 5 minutes to fill out (honest....I timed it! )

The survey is aimed at customers that have/will visited an Apple store in the months of May until June 15, 2011. Your visit must have included a dialogue with an Apple employee. The conversation should have been about solving a problem you had or getting product information.

I hope to find some of those 'Apple lovers' who can help me. Of course, I will provide a summary report to all who participate.

Here is a link to the survey. Please complete it if you qualify.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KY3GVK9

thank you and warm regards
Anwar aka - LoveMac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Query: Would a phone call to their EPP sales dept count?

OP
L
Reaction score
Hello , Yes a phone call to sales help qualifies.

thank you for your help

OP
L
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Thank you to those who have tried to help me. In order to get more responses, the survey is now open to anyone who has visited a store in the last year.

best regards
Anwar

OP
L
Reaction score
Hello all

I'm hoping for 75 more people to fill the survey please.

If anyone is having a problem with the link, you may have to cut and paste it into
your browser.

thank you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.