Webpage loads forever

Reaction score
I recently bought a Mac Mini with Snow Leopard, and I'm connecting it wirelessly to the d-link router. When I am surfing the web (with Safari or Firefox), sometimes the pages load really fast ... but sometimes takes forever. I have to restart my router to resolve the problem. However, the other two pc and my macbook pro had no problems at all.

In addition, the airport signal strength is full. When I run the Network Diagnosis, the diagnostic returns something like Your internet is working fine. Can I please get some help? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
A new unit or a Used one - did u do the set up for the Network. With 2 PCs and a MBP i guess your router is wireless and handing out the DHCP so in the Mini in the Sys Prefs/Network with Airport selected in L/H pane click Advanced and check that under TCP/IP it has Using DHCP selected.

Reaction score
Did you try using open DNS? It made a big difference on my Imac. Not sure it would do anything on the Mini but it may be worth trying.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.