I have a very sad story

J

Jango

Hello,
First ill start with the good part, I supposed to get a new Laptop from my place of work.
Until now everything sounds great, the problem is I don’t manage to convince my boss to buy me the one with apple mark on the back of the screen. (Apple computer)
He even won't allow me to add the extra money between them.
I really want to continue working with OSX as the primary computer.
Is anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?
Maybe running it under VMWARE?
Maybe a way to install it directly on non mac computer?

Thanks
Jango

Reaction score
Jango said:
Hello,
First ill start with the good part, I supposed to get a new Laptop from my place of work.
Until now everything sounds great, the problem is I don’t manage to convince my boss to buy me the one with apple mark on the back of the screen. (Apple computer)
He even won't allow me to add the extra money between them.
I really want to continue working with OSX as the primary computer.
Is anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?
Maybe running it under VMWARE?
Maybe a way to install it directly on non mac computer?

Thanks
Jango

Tell your boss that Windows runs better on the new Intel Macs using Parallels as the go-between. If he agrees then you'll have your Mac and your boss will be happy that Windows is looking after things just like usual, only running way better!

~

Reaction score
High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
There is no legal way of running OS X on a non Apple machine. You will just have to go with the suggestion above and hope that your boss buys it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.