i got a swicher

Z

zap2

ok this is it

i was on vacation for a week at my cousins home they had 2 old computers [so old they could not have an ipod plug in to them] a once top-of-the-line penetum 1 running on windows 95 and a penetum 3 running on windows 98 while i was there the penetum 3 died and can not get to the internet. The kids there do not even have a printer to print school work. So we got home and we talked to my grandmother [who just bought a super pc and help me get my imac G5] she said that we could buy a mac mini with her credit card for her grandkids[my cousin] so i went on apple.com chose a 1.25ghz mac mini with combo drive,40gig HD,and 512 ram and got the free printer from apple. This computer is going to the best thing ever for this house.
this computer to the computer its replacing will be like me replacing my imac g5 with the best powermac made personaly on apple.com

so we kind of forced the switch on them but it will be wecomed by them plus if they do not like it i get a mac mini in my house

score one for apple

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
That's great. Sounds like a win win situation to me. You got them switched or you'll get a mac mini. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
what a nice guy

OP
J

Jefe3223

That's a great little story. Proves price and quality SOMETIMES wins. haha.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.