powerpoint 2008 animation not working

Reaction score
Hi all, I created my powerpoint presentation on my mbp with pp2008 and added some simple fade animations. when i slide show it the animation doesn't work at all neither do the animated objects show in the first place. I'm not sure what is the problem. I searched the web but no one seems to have the same problem although they do have some animation problems with gif files or so. the same presentation created by pp2008 will work just fine with all animations when you run it on keynotes, straaange!!

OP
D
Reaction score
thanks for your reply, actually i already created a long presentation with animation in powerpoint2008 and would like just to have it working but unfortunately animation does not work on powerpoint2008 however if opened by keynote the same presentation works just fine? so my question why is that happening and is there anyway to fix this problem in pp2008

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.