MacBook display settings

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 1.8GHz, 3GB RAM; Macbook Air
I just got a new 13" MacBook, and I love it, but the display tint is just a little too blue. Is there any way I can just reduce the blue channel, like you can on a regular LCD display? Perhaps a free/shareware program?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
Go to your System Preferences, then to Displays, click on the Color tab... and then you can either try some the other profiles out to find one that suites you... or click calibrate to set your own.

OP
corysw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I tried all of the ones listed, and I found one I like the best, but it just has a little too much blue. Can you adjust that manually?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
corysw said:
I tried all of the ones listed, and I found one I like the best, but it just has a little too much blue. Can you adjust that manually?

Your can calibrate your own... just make sure to click the "export mode" checkbox so you can really fine tune it.

OP
corysw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've tried that too, but usually it's actually worse than the ones they give you. There must be a way to just adjust the color levels...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.