uploading from iphoto

Reaction score
I just got my macbook pro and it's my first mac. Everything has been great so far but when I try to upload pictures straight from iphoto my library shows up as grey and I cannot click it.

Does anyone know why this is. I know that you can drag the photos to your desktop but it is a hassle. I think there has to be some way of uploading directly from iphoto?

thanks.
-kim-

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
What are you trying to upload to, and from? We need more description as to what you are trying to do before we can help. First order of business, though, Stay out of the iPhoto library in finder. You will create havoc with your photos. Do all of your manipulation, organization, etc. from within the app itself. Did you by chance reorganize the library in finder to match the way you did in Windows? If so, that is your problem.

Also, what version of iPhoto are you running?

Just give us more detailed information as to what you have done, and what you are trying to do, and we'll be glad to help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.