Can't post on this forum in Camino

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
everytime i go to edit a post i have made or start a new post, the page will load but i am unable to type anything in the text fields. does anyone know how to fix this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
I had this problem too but that was when i was on Panther with the rubbish version of Safari. The one in Tiger is much better so i just use Safari.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
fearlessfreap24
does anyone know how to fix this?

Yes. Don't use Camino.....

OP
fearlessfreap24
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
baggss said:
Yes. Don't use Camino.....

nice, but i like the rendering speed of camino. it is alot faster than safari and firefox. i can post in the quick reply boxes but not when i to a full reply.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
There is really nothing you can do to make Camino work. I would suggest downloading Tinker Tool and using that to tweak the speed of safari, Im very happy with the speed after using Tinker Tool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
fearlessfreap24 said:
nice, but i like the rendering speed of camino. it is alot faster than safari and firefox. i can post in the quick reply boxes but not when i to a full reply.

Having tried all 3 browsers, I have found little difference between them. Some are a bit faster at some things than others, but none of them was clear winner. If FF and Safari are slow for you, there is something else going on with your system.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.