I need help with Nicecast

Reaction score
Hey I looked at bout 20 tutorials now but non of them show you how to switch between playing music and then talking because I would like to read shootouts and have a bit of chat with my audience anyone help me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hope this helps Addz

Make sure you have a microphone plugged in
Check system preferences to make sure USB mic is selected as sound input (if using USB Mic)
In the Nicecast Broadcast window change the Source from iTunes to 'Audio Device' and in the 'Select' pull down menu select the USB microphone.Start Broadcast and start talking .... and wait.

Or from this find a work around to go from Radio to Mic . . . . .

Cheers

OP
A
Reaction score
thanks yea the mic is already built in o.0 lol but will have a little play with it

OP
A
Reaction score
I don't think it will let you change source well you are broadcasting on the air..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Not sure as i dont Talk on mine . . . . Just doing research bought that up..... I havnt got a Mic to try it out or i would ......

Im sure you need a USB Mic or similar to be able to change it in preferences to be able to change over ...
Sorry thats all i can help with ATM
Ill do some more looking around

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.