Buy now or buy later?

W

Wally

i know now that im getting a 15' maxed out powerbook but i dont know if i should buy it now or later around august? Any ideas on pros and cons of buying now or later?

Thanks guys

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
buy now the only differnece will be that your more likely to get Tiger on it in August but apart from that i doubt that there will be any differences

OP
Z

zap2

if you need it know then get it but if you can wait you could save because u would not need to buy tiger but if you need it buy now

OP
W

Wally

is tiger the only reason to buy later? Do you think the prices will drop again in the summer?

thanks

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
He is joking. :) lol

Reaction score
Kind of joking :D One guy on here had his mac ship in a quater of a year

OP
K

Kokopelli

Buy it now. Prices might drop but I seriously doubt it, and a new generation of PBs is not likely any time soon.

The only reason to wait would be to have Tiger preinstalled if that is important to you. If you are not sure if Tiger should be important to you then it is not.

If you want to wait till next year then maybe something will change or prices drop, but not in the 4-5 month range.

OP
B

Bwoody06

If you really need to buy it now, go on. But i would wait till around x-mas, cause u know the prices are gonna be dropping. Im gonna wait till around then, or if i can find a good deal. Last time around that part of the year, you could save between 300-500 bucks in savings.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.