Fusion question...

Reaction score
I setup VM Ware Fusion on my Mac Pro. I designated the space hard drive that I installed as the location for the Fusion install of Windoze XP. I have decided to go ahead and boot camp the system and want to use this spare drive for that. How do I install Windoze via Boot Camp on that drive without screwing up the Fusion setup I already did?

Thanks in advance.

Neo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1
If you have two drives on your Mac Pro (Drive A and Drive B) and OS X (Tiger or Leopard?) is installed on Drive A, on which drive is your virtual Windows? and you want BootCamp on which drive?

I'm betting that this time tomorrow you will WANT to change up the Fusion setup you already did.

OP
S
Reaction score
Mac OS X came preinstalled on "Drive A". I setup Fusion to use "Drive B" I think for the Windoze install. Now I would like to use "Drive B" as a Boot Camp drive for a real Windoze install for gaming. How do I either move the Fusion install to "Drive A", or simply leave it on "Drive B" but undamaged by a new Windoze BootCamp installation?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.