.Mac

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking into getting .Mac for my company, but the 30GB limit that I found in the FAQs seems a bit odd. Am I missing something? Is it possible to purchase a .Mac account and pay extra for space beyond 30GB?

Are there other .Mac-like programs (integrated, since I don't want to train people on using Picasa, Box.Net, and 10 other separate services) for business?

Thanks in advance.

Z

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
30 GB seems like an awful lot for an online offer. I rather doubt you could go beyond that. I didn't realize that they had gone that far frankly.

OP
Shikarnov
Reaction score
30 GB seems like an awful lot for an online offer. I rather doubt you could go beyond that. I didn't realize that they had gone that far frankly.

I don't know... I was just imagining how quickly 1 designer would eat up 30GBs, nevermind a designer, two photographers, and two admin folk, all collaborating on the same team. I was really hoping to find something with the features and ease of use of .Mac but in the 60-100GB storage range.

:sigh:

Thanks for the response.

Z

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black 2.16 GHz
I would wait, .Mac has been out for hours today with no explanation from Apple, not something I would rely on for a business.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5ghz, 4gb/r, 200g7.2krpm
Apples going all out this summer, everything getting upgraded and better.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.