Whats it worth

Reaction score
Hey guys new here have a question for you.

I have a 1 year old (almost to the day) 17 inch macbook pro 17inch. Its a 2.4, 2gigs of ram, 160 7200rpm hd and has the hi res glossy screen. It also has final cut pro 5.0, microsoft office, adobe cs3 indesign, photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, bridge, flash and adobe acrobat pro. It also has applecare for another 2 years. What do you think I could get out of it? Its perfect and doesnt have a scratch but Id like to buy a 15.4 as its easier to take notes on in class and I already have a desktop. Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Are you planning on including all of the discs for that software or simply using it as a selling device while holding onto the discs? If the latter, then you should know that's software piracy and you would need to get rid of the software prior to selling.

However, let's assume the first to be true. In that case, it would go for quite a bit as you would need to incorporate the cost of the software into it, making it somewhere in the region of $2,000 to $3,000

Reaction score
I Just sold mine for $1500 mine was 18 months old with similar software but with the matt screen and 320 GB HD and 2 GB memory

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.