Alert Title?

Reaction score
Hello. I came across this upon installing Garageband Jam Packs 2-6. Each time I got this pop up "Alert Title, Alert: Something Happened" Then 2 buttons one for cancel and okay. I checked for solutions on apple website and it just mentions to go to system preferences->accounts->log in items and delete alerts but there is nothing there when I check. How can I get rid of this? Anyone else encounter this?

Reaction score
I am having the same error and like you I found only that mention of deleting the alert file which for me is not there. It might have something to do with the fact that the recommendation I found was for Final Cut, not Jam Pack. Perhaps this is a different "Something Happened" than with Final Cut.

If someone out there knows how to resolve this issue, please reply to this post. I really need to install this for a project I'm working on.

Perhaps there's a way to simply get the files out of the install CD manually? I'll try anything at this point and searches on the web have yielded no solutions.

Thanks,
Arminya

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.