Want to buy children of the nile and play on virtual. Can I?

Reaction score
on its requirements it states that you need " A 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP-compatible computer system including: DirectX® 9.0b 100% DirectX® 9-compliant true 16 bit sound card and drivers 100% DirectX® 9-compliant 32 MB video card and drivers 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP -compatible mouse and drivers 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP -compatible keyboard 100% Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP -compatible quad speed (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) CD-ROM drive and drivers"

Okay, so I have a macbook and a virtual pc with windows ME. But since it's a mac originally I have no idea about that one hundred percent stuff. If anyone knows if its possible to have those one hundred percent things, please let me know. I don't want to buy the game only to find out i can't play it due to some technicality.
thanks,
Theison
:headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You're using Virtual PC from Microsoft or Parallels?

If the former, you can forget about playing any games as Virtual PC is SLOW. It's hard enough to use simple apps, let alone games.

Now, if you're using Parallels, you're going to have a problem with getting decent graphics since you can't use any 3D capabilities (which in a Macbook aren't that great to start with). So it's possible that you might be able to install and run the game, but just barely.

Your best bet is to install Windows via Boot Camp and play games while running Windows natively. That way all of those requirements actually apply.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.