Mac chess application freezes

Reaction score
About 20% of the time I play chess it will freeze on the computers turn. Although it still allows me to start a new game I am not able to finish the game I'm in which is very frustrating. I have ran disk utility and my HD checked out ok. If you have any suggestions please help!!! (I use a Macbook pro with Leopard 10.5.4; 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor; 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM)

Reaction score
About 20% of the time I play chess it will freeze on the computers turn. Although it still allows me to start a new game I am not able to finish the game I'm in which is very frustrating. I have ran disk utility and my HD checked out ok. If you have any suggestions please help!!! (I use a Macbook pro with Leopard 10.5.4; 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor; 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM)

it happens exactly the same to me, I really don't know what's the problem, if you receive any news about this annoying problem please let me know!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.