Hi Guys Please Someone Help Me

Reaction score
Hi there. i used candybar and change all my icons and i forgot to backup them now i cant take back my icons pls guys help me i tried cutting icon but it didnt worked pls help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
CandyBar automatically backs up your icons. Not backing them up is not even an option. Open up CandyBar and, in the top left of the window, make sure you have selected the icon to the far left for Change System Icons. Then, in the top right of the window, select the option Restore Icons.

CB.jpg

OP
E
Reaction score
lol its not my candy bar version :S
i am using older and i deleted it with appzapper

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
lol its not my candy bar version :S
i am using older and i deleted it with appzapper

Well that wasn't very smart. I'm going to guess that when you zapped CandyBar, it eliminated its backups also. You can try reinstalling CandyBar and see if it the backups may still be there and perhaps it will use them. Otherwise, you can try downloading and applying the most recent Update Combo for whatever version of OS X you are running and see if that works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.