Upgraded to LION.. Internet problem now

Reaction score
Hi there... Firstly i am sorry if there is a post about this.. I think I wanted to VENT as its getting on my nerves now...

Whilst I was using SNOW LEOPARD on my iMac I have had NO issues what so ever with being dropped from the Internet.... However, since upgrading to LION I keep being dropped.. I have rang APPLE support and followed ALL the steps he told me to on the 30 min phone call. Everything was ok for a wee while. It has now started dropping me again these last 2 days and I am on the brink of launching the MAC through the window... I am with BT Internet and like I said earlier, have never experienced a problem.. There are also 3 other users of this internet using their laptops with NO problem.... Seems its only APPLE GRRRR :Not-Amused:

Does anyone have any other suggestions please? I really need to be ON the internet being a 3rd year student...

Thanks in advance

Kim :'(

Reaction score
Yep I just upgraded to Lion and having the same problems.. I thinking of going back to the good snow leopard

Hi there... Firstly i am sorry if there is a post about this.. I think I wanted to VENT as its getting on my nerves now...

Whilst I was using SNOW LEOPARD on my iMac I have had NO issues what so ever with being dropped from the Internet.... However, since upgrading to LION I keep being dropped.. I have rang APPLE support and followed ALL the steps he told me to on the 30 min phone call. Everything was ok for a wee while. It has now started dropping me again these last 2 days and I am on the brink of launching the MAC through the window... I am with BT Internet and like I said earlier, have never experienced a problem.. There are also 3 other users of this internet using their laptops with NO problem.... Seems its only APPLE GRRRR :Not-Amused:

Does anyone have any other suggestions please? I really need to be ON the internet being a 3rd year student...

Thanks in advance

Kim :'(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.