anyone else experiencing mouse sensitivity issues?

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I think I'm either going crazy but...does anyone else here experience a slight lag or erratic mouse performance?? I have a macbook pro and I paired a bluetooth logitech mouse with it and for the most part it works fine...but it just seems that it's NOT as accurate as when I was using it on my PC....like it's not as "sensitive and accurate"...I have tweaked the mouse settings various times to see if i could mitigate the issue but it's just...weird??

I also wanted to know if you guys think there is a performance or sensitivity and accuracy difference between bluetooth and USB mouses...

from past experiences I've used wireless USB mouses and they all worked perfectly...but since switching to bluetooth...it just feels different...haha

I know it seems strange but anyone else??

Reaction score
Mouse weirdness

I've had that problem with a few of the mice in my classroom. I thought I had a defective one at first, but now I'm leaning towards some conflict between the wireless mouse and plugged in USB devices. If I unplug the USB devices, it seems to be ok .... most of the time.

Anyone else with a better idea?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.