Wifi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15" Retina... 2X 2TB G-Drives and 1 4TG G-Drive.
I have the Apple Time Machine and use it for my WIFI as well. My pass word had been compromised. Where do I go to change my Password for my WIfI network. I am running OS X 10.8.3.

Jeff W Waldrop

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
If you mean Time Capsule to use with Time Machine then you use Airport Utility and click on Time Capsule and the click edit you will see a box open with your current password simple change and update.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15" Retina... 2X 2TB G-Drives and 1 4TG G-Drive.
Found it.....

I got it changed. Just wonder why the Airport Utility doesn't show up in the system pref. I had to search for Airport Utility and I can locate it on my machine that way.

Thanks, for the response.....

Jeff W Waldrop

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I got it changed. Just wonder why the Airport Utility doesn't show up in the system pref. I had to search for Airport Utility and I can locate it on my machine that way.

Thanks, for the response.....

Jeff W Waldrop

Airport Utility is an app and not everyone will use an AEBS/AE or TC so no it would not be in system preferences.
But you may want to keep it on your dock under options .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.