Flash 10.1 Not Working in Safari 5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2013 Macbook Air SSD
I noticed about 2 weeks ago that after updating to Flash 10.1 I can no longer view Flash Content in Safari has anyone else had this problem? It works fine in Firefox though. I've even signed in as a Guest and Flash worked in Safari that way perfectly fine. I've tried uninstalling flash and reinstalling, repairing permissions. I've tried everything I could think of but still no luck. Anyone have any ideas? I really do not want to put a new system on here just because of this little thing. It's been driving me crazy that I cant use Safari anymore. :(

Screen shot 2011-01-19 at 10.48.57 PM.png

OP
drumkey87
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2013 Macbook Air SSD
I can't believe that after posting this I just figured out what the problem was. I didn't even think to try this, so here's the solution for those of you who come across this post that are having the same problem. Go into Safari Preferences and click the Security Tab. Make sure Enable Plug-ins is checked. That's all there is to it!

http://i.imgur.com/EhtnE.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.