Problem With Mac Mail

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone ca help me because I'm about to toss this MacBook Pro out the window. I basically "live" in my Mac Mail answering & sending emails all day. For some odd, unknown reason tonight when I delete some (but not all) emails...they don't delete. They just continue to sit in my inbox. I've tried moving them manually, marking them as junk, even "bouncing" them...they just stay there.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is about to drive me bananas because I can't "clean out" my inbox & tell for sure how many emails I have left to answer.

Everything else on the computer seems fine...just this little "bug" popped up tonight.

Please help!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
When little annoyances like this crop up I usually repair permissions on my mac.
Use the disk utility in utlities folder in applications to do this just select your hard drive from the left hand pane and click the repair permissions button.

You can also try logging out and back in again to your Account on your mac

OP
J
Reaction score
Ugh....I tried that & it didn't work. Thanks though...I appreciate it.

I have an appt. with a Mac "genius" at the Apple Store today...hopefully they can fix it &/or sow me what to do. :-(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.