2 Quest: Iphoto red eyes & "Lost Connection"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3/10: Purchased an iMac 21.5" 3.06 GZ, 500 MB, 4 GB
When using Iphoto, and trying to use the red eyes correction, it only defaults to BLUE eyes!! Hello??? What about my brown-eyed friends? Do I have to resort to using Elements or some other sophisticated pgrm. just to make this simple change? Even in other former & simple Windows pgrms., I could choose what color to change the red-eyed people to ... geesh, such a simple and overlooked feature, I'm surprised with Apple here as Iphoto has been around a very long time. Don't they listen to their complaints (research showed many people asking similar question)?

Starting about 2 wks. after getting my iMac, I am often getting the "Connection Lost" notice and then have to wait about 60 sec. + for a reconnect to happen. Sometimes happens 5-6 times within 2 hours of usage. I'm using a Netgear router (year old) and Cox TV connection. Give simple & understandable answers, pls. Or I'll hit you with my cane.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oh my goodness: not ONE response? Come'on 'yall, I know better ... please?

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Trying a third time!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.