E-mail a Pages Document?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
I'm sure it's been asked before but I can't find it.

How do I e-mail a document from Pages? Should be simple enough but I guess I'm just not finding the right place to click. :Grimmace:

Can anyone help?

Carol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
I am not positive, but I do not think you can do it from inside of Pages. I just drag and drop on the Mail icon, but I am sure you already know how to do that!

OP
Carol247
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Thanks. Yes I know how to do it but I didn't know that is how it's done in Pages. I thought there would be something under file that says send or mail.

I'll give it a try.

OP
Carol247
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am not positive, but I do not think you can do it from inside of Pages. I just drag and drop on the Mail icon, but I am sure you already know how to do that!

Hi mdfuller,

It worked! I would have never guessed it! Pulled it right on there after the thumbnail comes up and it goes right into mail.

I really appreciate your help. Thanks. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.