iWeb-blank pages

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac mini 1.5GHz Intel Solo 60GB 512MB RAM
Hello,
I have been using iWeb ever since I bought my mac last July and one thing I loved about it was the blank pages instead of the other 'welcome' and 'about me' etc templates to follow. Then a few days ago my favorite blank page wasn't available anymore. I don't know exactly when or why this happened. If someone knows how to get the blank page template back, could you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
Hello,
I have been using iWeb ever since I bought my mac last July and one thing I loved about it was the blank pages instead of the other 'welcome' and 'about me' etc templates to follow. Then a few days ago my favorite blank page wasn't available anymore. I don't know exactly when or why this happened. If someone knows how to get the blank page template back, could you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

If it was removed during an update, not sure why...but just google Create iWeb Template, and you will find multiple tutorials on how to create your own templates, one of which lets you use the iWeb interface to basically modify one of the existing templates and save it as a new one. So, in your case, just remove all the stuff you don't like, and save it blank.

hope this helps, best of luck

Brian

OP
captainmac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac mini 1.5GHz Intel Solo 60GB 512MB RAM
Yes, that will help, I'll try that out this weekend when I have enough time to.

Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.