No mobile data after ios6 beta 4 update

Reaction score
I updated to ios6 beta 4 yesterday and I have not been able to get mobile internet without using wifi. I have tried to restore my network settings and I also restored the phone but still no luck. Any suggestions?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
For beta releases, you should probably be sending your questions through the proper channels. Send your questions and bug reports through to Apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
For beta releases, you should probably be sending your questions through the proper channels. Send your questions and bug reports through to Apple.

Please. This is very, VERY important. If this type of stuff is not reported, it's never fixed. This is your responsibility as a beta-tester, which is to IMPROVE the final product. Else, don't bother with the beta programs.

-signed random dev type

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
I'm guessing this guy is not a proper dev. Anyone with developer access would automatically go to the developer boards at Apple, not some just some Mac forum he found probably via Google.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.