Change color and font in email signature?

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to change the font and color on my automated email signature going through PREFERENCES > SIGNATURES. Thank you.

Reaction score
1. Uncheck the box "Always match my default message font".
2. Mark any text you want to change.
3. Right-Click on it and choose "Font" from the contextual menu. There are options here to make it bold, or to show other fonts. You'll get a standard Mac OS X Font selection window.

OP
G
Reaction score
I appreciate your reply but that doesn't appear to work for me.

I go into MAIL > PREFERENCES > SIGNATURES and then create my signature.

Now, how do I change the font and color? AFAIK, the signature is added when the email is sent, so I have no chance to edit it later.

What am I missing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Type in your signature, then highlight it.
If right-clicking doesn't work, hit "Command+T" to bring up the Font window and "Shift+Command+C" to bring up the Color window. Then you can change either one to your heart's content.

Reaction score
Thank you both, D3v1l80y and granpita..........I had JUST asked the identical question (albeit 4 years later) and between you I have at long last discovered the beauty of 'interesting' email signatures...........MANY thanks: :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.