Question about 2 different users on same iTunes account...

Reaction score
I tried browsing the forum for the answer to this question and didn't see anything.

I have an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2, I just bought the 4S for my wife and the plan was to share the same iTunes account so we could share music, photos, etc through iCloud, however im wondering how we'll seperate mail, contacts, etc. if we do this. Any solution to this issue?

Thanks in advance!:)

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks so much, but, it kind of confuses me. Care to simplify it?

I want to avoid having to use a different Apple ID. I've been using the same one for over 3 years now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
In the mail app you can have more than one email account simultaneously. In iTunes when you have your iPhone plugged in, you can go to the Info tab on the main screen and choose which email to sync that particular phone with. In iCal, you can create more than one calendar and same process in iTunes to specify which calendar to sync that particular phone with. Same thing in Address Book.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.