New Speakers

Reaction score
hey guys, ive been using my roommates Klipsch promedia 2.1 speakers with my MBP. they were pretty good but he eventually needed them back. so now im without speakers. does anyone have any good or bad experience with certain speakers? Ive looked into getting the same klipsch set, the soundsticks, and the bose companion 3. Im looking for a good rich tone without spending too much, around $250.

also i would want either a 2.1 set or a set of monitors with a little bigger woofer to get that rich bass sound.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Cant go wrong with Klipsch ! I have been using the same set of 4.1 with just the fronts for almost 11 years !

Reaction score
Cant go wrong with Klipsch ! I have been using the same set of 4.1 with just the fronts for almost 11 years !

Hey, there

I also have Klipsch. That is good and durable. If you have more budget, just buy the same like your friend's. Speaker always with you for long, so choose the right one is important than price. You will be happy to enjoy your music...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" Imac 2.66 - 4G RAM - 320GB HD. IPhone 3G 16GB (black)
harman kardon soundstick II's

I bought a set of Harman Kardon Soundstick II's and couldnt be happier. The sattalites produce clear crisp sound, whilst the sub has plenty of bass for a 2.1 setup (sub performs alot better when placed on the floor). Very happy with the overall sound not to mention their good looks.

OP
F
Reaction score
having four small woofers doesnt make the sound tinny? Instead of having just the one larger woofer like most speakers?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.