itunes on vista help!

Reaction score
so i recently setup bootcamp on my mac using vista. i have alot of songs on my itunes library (mac side). i downloaded itunes for windows and ofcourse dont have any songs. how do i get all the songs from osx library to vista? please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro Unibody 2.66 Ghz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz 2.0GB RAM
so i recently setup bootcamp on my mac using vista. i have alot of songs on my itunes library (mac side). i downloaded itunes for windows and ofcourse dont have any songs. how do i get all the songs from osx library to vista? please help!

I am dealing with this problem as well. I am currently searching the forums for the answer. If anyone wants to point us in the right direction, I am sure we can both figure it out.

Thanks

Reaction score
Vista doesn't read HFS+ natively (OS X's file system). You could get Macdrive which will allow you to read HFS+ and get your music that way. There is no 64Bit version though so it'll only work if your Vista version is 32 Bit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I don't think there's a 64bit version of vista itunes either.

Reaction score
There is, I use it on my desktop PC, even so the 32 Bit version works fine on 64 Bit Vista (except for burning)

64 Bit.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.