problems with font in safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I am having problems with my fonts in safari, I first noticed this in google, but its also happening on some blogs, and other websites that i go to.
I was even on the personal website section of mac-forums and when i was looking at what you guys have made i was also experiencing this font problem on some of your sites...
Does anybody have experience with this, I tried changing the default font in safari to something else thinking that could be the problem but this font is still there on all the sites that it was before.

ps.. i tried to add an image but it was not cooroperating.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
So,...What is you problem exactly?

OP
PowerBookG4
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
all the fonts are not what they are suppose to be, I would not care, but its not a readable font, I would like to know how to get the fonts back to what they are supposet to be.. and an update: I checked the fonts in firefox and they are screwed up there too.. so all website fonts are not working correctly on my powerbook, but look fine on my powermac, that is how i know that it is not just that they changed the fonts in the design.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.