iPod from pc to mbp??i am confused

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Unibody MBP, 2.8ghz, 500gig, 4gig
hi guys its me again..u know i dont know anything about macs lol..i was just wondering if i had a mac, and i had bootcamp on it would i be able to use my iPod on both systems with no data loss or problem??has any of you uses it like this??help please??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Yes you would, but that's a waste. Just format the iPod for Windows and you will be able to use it just fine on both systems.

OP
shadyboi
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Unibody MBP, 2.8ghz, 500gig, 4gig
okay thanx man..it relieved me a lot..because enviroment here is all windows pc and i do take lots of songs from my friends..and when i was buying my first iPod i wanted the saler to show me how to upload songs to it and he gave me a demonstration on a mac..back in 2004..when i got home things got ugly because my winpc didnt like it at all and wanted me to format it..that is why i was curious about it..because it seems i will have to use bootcamp for sure:)

Reaction score
Only thing to remember is that if your ipod is formatted Windows you can only load the ipod updates from a window's machine... other than that you'll have no problems (this is how my ipod is setup)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.