I need help with this command line using Terminal app

Reaction score
20: You'll need to download and compile cdrtools (http://freshmeat.net/projects/cdrecord/) to get access to the mkisofs program. (Quick overview on compiling it: Download it, extract it, change into the directory you extracted it into, type make, wait for it to finish, then sudo make install).

21: Type: /opt/schily/bin/mkisofs -relaxed-filenames -d -D -l -N -o WXPCCP_EN.iso -b boot.img -c boot.cat -no-emul-boot WXPCCP_EN

Ok I dled cdrtools but I dont know what the step is asking me to do. And I tried skipping it and entered the line in step 21 but it says /opt/schily/bin/mkisofs directoy could not be found.

Please help me ASAP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Step 20 is asking you to download some source code and compile it. You need to have the developer tools installed to compile it.

If you don't have the developer tools installed, you can try my little trick that I already mentioned somewhere else here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.