what can my macbook pro do

Reaction score
i just got a macbook pro 13 early 2011 and i'v been feeling a little down because it is running very hot (sometimes 93 deg Celsius) and feeling i should have got a macbook air :\.

so for the porpoise of moral boosting is there anything that will show me just how awesome my laptop is (not compered to others cause its not) in a visual way, a game or app or something cool like that:D.

thanks

if this is in the wrong part of the forum please move it. sorry

tom

Reaction score
I have the exact same model so hang on!!!

I can run Dirt 2 on medium
I can run Red alert 3 on medium
Do HD editing on final cut pro 10
Run Autocad 2012 (for work)
edit tons and tons of pictures with Photoshop CS5 and Aperture with no slowdown
play GTA san andreas maxed out
play left 4 dead 2
play all the lego games at full settings (i know its lego but they're fun!)

and about the temperatures yes it does run a little hot especially when playing games you'll get used to it :)

OP
S
Reaction score
thanks that really helped and i totally agree with you on lego games.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
you have an awsome computer man, you don't have to deal with Windows's horrible user interface 24/7 and you can play insane games and do some great editing as the other user listed above. I have a 2006 White MacBook (not pro) but I was able to get some software called virtual DJ for it (for free i may add :) ) and it is great for mixing songs together and editing them. I am no dj but it sure is fun:) And since you have a newer pro you can run even more extensive apps on there too!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.