Browser Freeze

Reaction score
Firefox freezes randomly. When I then launch Safari, Firefox immediately starts working again every time. It happens the other way around. If I'm browsing with Safari it freezes and when I launch Firefox, Safari starts working again.

I'm guessing this could be something to do with my internet connection rather than the apps themselves.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Home Page Viewing Issue

When I open Safari or Firefox my home page comes up as all text down left side of window. When I go to any other website it comes up correctly. Been working with Apple Support for 2 months and no solution. Any new solutions/ideas would be welcome.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I very much doubt that this has to do with your internet connection as that won't stall an application (it may make content slower to download but shouldn't affect the application). Is it only these two applications that this happens with? Is there a pattern of which content you're viewing when this happens?

OP
C
Reaction score
As far as I know it's the only 2 apps it happens with. There is no pattern to the content I'm viewing, just happens whatever I'm viewing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.