Error Window?

O

octohunter

Hello All,

Can anybody out there answer this for me?
When I boot up I get a message window that says my outgoing threshold has exceeded 200mb. What the heck does this mean. I am running 10.3.5. I called Apple and the only thing the rep could say was, "Wow, I've never heard of that before." I bet you guys know more than they do.

Thanks

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

"Wow, I've never heard of that one." I'll have to agree with apple, It must be 3rd party software. Try This....

1. Open System Preferences
2. Click on Accounts
3. Select the account that you log in to when you turn on your mac
4. select the tab called "Startup Items"
5. Uncheck any of the items on there.

If that doesn't work, tell apple about it again, and tell them what you did.
If it does work and you had more then one startup items, try each one individually, and assess the problem with the software.

OP
O

octohunter

It looks like it was ical alarm scheduler. Very strange, but everyting is working fine now. For the first time in about a month I finally haven't received that annoying mystery message window.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
anarkhy that is one excellent list of top 10 songs.

I am a huge phan (conventry rocked) but my top song has to be walls of the cave or sample in a jar

OP
V

vuschejan

trpnmonkey41 said:
anarkhy that is one excellent list of top 10 songs.

I am a huge phan (conventry rocked) but my top song has to be walls of the cave or sample in a jar
I must agree

OP
O

octohunter

Billy Breathes, the entire album. Wow- we certainly did get off subject here :)

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

I love all Phish songs, if i could of i would have listed my top 10,000 songs. But sadly there was not enough room :(. I am going to make a farewell phish thread in anything goes!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.