'Audio File Not Found' in Garageband. HELP!!

Reaction score
When i go to open one of my GB projects, 'Audio File Not Found' comes up.. I've searched a few threads on here and the reply's in them didn't help. I'am running a 27'' iMac Quad-Core. The last thing a did was switch a few of the letters in the title to capitals doubt that did anything. I searched it through the spot light clicked on it and same thing No Files. The project does open with the tracks right where there suppose to be but in the top left corner of each Guitar and Bass track it says No File Found. However the drum tracks still remain there just fine.

**Also today a re-recorded the guitar tracks, Saved As, closed GB, reopened it and the same thing, No Audio Files Found. Anyway to obtain these tracks? Or do I have to start a whole new session? Anyway to Avoid this from happening again? ..All my other projects are fine. If I have too start a new session is there away to get the drums tracks copied to the new session?
Thanks
Rob.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
I suspect a Permissions issue here - if you're 100% positive you're saving the files correctly (which you appear to be doing :)).

Use the appropriate version of OnyX Titanium Software to repair permissions and run maintenance scripts.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.