MacBook AND Multiple Displays

Reaction score
I know that you can have Multiple Displays with a MacBook Pro, but I was wondering if there was a way of making that happen with just a regular old black MacBook? What I want is to have my MacBook on my desk with two nineteen inch flat panels, one being the primary and the other being the extended desktop. Any help here would be fantastic!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
I know you can have mirroring and extended desktop on the MacBook (this is the 1st time the consumer notebook can do both) and I THINK you can have 2 external displays, where one is a mirror and the other is extended... but I am not 100% sure.

OP
S
Reaction score
There is just one mini DVI output on the MacBook so there has to be some third party cable that can split the signal into two?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
^ That will not work with a MacBook, since a MB has no PC Card slot.

OP
S
Reaction score
That is for a PCMCIA slot which the MacBook doesn't have. Any other ideas? Or am I missing something?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0ghz 3gb Ram C2D Black Macbook
we have these cables at my work where its one vga that plugs into the computer then splits to two female vga slots to hook up two monitors.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.