Favorite All-In-One Mac

P

PinkPhishDoors

What is your favorite All-In-One Mac?

:D :confused: :eek: :eek: :( :mad: :) :rolleyes: < (join the fight to change the smiles!!

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
anarkhy said:
What is your favorite All-In-One Mac?
iMac G5.
:D :confused: :eek: :eek: :( :mad: :) :rolleyes: < (join the fight to change the smiles!!
I'll sell you a Gmail account if you stop saying this over and over.

OP
M

Matt

I am biased cause I have one but I like my iMac G3, different colours reflex different personalities. Apples into the Glossy white and Brushed Alluminum now. I do like the iMac G5 alot though, very much so.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Absolute Zero said:
iMac G5.I'll sell you a Gmail account if you stop saying this over and over.

Ok i stopped, how much you want for it? lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I like the Flat Panel iMac the best. It was so groundbreaking, so different. I mean the new ones look cool, but really, there's nothing that's super out of the ordinary. The flat panels were definitely revolutionary.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I agree with schweb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
I like the iMac G3s because they come in different colors. My favorite one is purple (surprise, surprise). ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
I was a bit disappointed that there was no option for the Power Macintosh G3 AIO, so I had to vote for "One of the older all-in-one models". :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
BTW to all the GMail wanters:

go to gmx.net, sign up for the freemail account there and you get 1GB free mail space without the gmail ads that are displayed...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Matt said:
Another cool all-in-one mac is the "20th Anniversity Mac" ;). Info below:

http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/tam.shtml

Yes, that was definitely a very unique (and expensive) machine. :) The design was quite similar to the new iMacs, with everything integrated into the flat panel display.

I might have to save up and shop around on eBay for one soon, before they all disappear forever. Just need to find someplace to put it... :D

Here's some very interesting info that I read at Apple-History.com, though I'm not certain if it's 100% accurate:

Date: Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 01:58:04 -0500
Subject: 20th Anniversary Mac

I just wanted to add a comment about the 20th Anniversary Mac. I was actually selling macs retail at the time of it's release and there was a very Apple-esque promotion based around the celebration. You mention that it started at a retail of $10,000. But what this included was that a limo would deliver the Mac to your house, and a man in a Tuxedo would set it up for you. We only had one customer who actually went through with this, but as far as I know, the setup was delivered as described. Not bad for $10,000.

Ben

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.