just got my new mac mini

C

crazycanadian

hey guys, just got my mac mini from fedex today. It shipped on the 16th, a wednesday and i got it today the 18th, friday. I couldnt believe how fast they got it from Shenzhen, China. This was on regular shipping!
Anyway, I couldnt be happier, this is the coolest piece of electronics I have ever owned, and it jusk works. Im very gald to be a new mac owner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Congrats! I've only had my iMac for about two months and I'm already considering getting a Mini as well. I checked one out in the local Apple store this last weekend and it's a cute little bugger; very well built.

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
congrats, if you have any questions, or need help, we're here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i switched a month ago and i love my iBook. You are going to love it. the people here are helpful. congratulations

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
congrats! i got my ibook a little under a month ago and i'm already considering an imac or a mini. Apple rocks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
BigBear said:
congrats! i got my ibook a little under a month ago and i'm already considering an imac or a mini. Apple rocks.
mee too but the wife is unsure, i can wait till she sees my iBook, in a month, i will be getting a mini :spook: :tusks:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.