Magic mouse?

Reaction score
What is the difference between magic mouse and other wireless mice? I know it looks really nice but I dont know if I am willing to pay the extra amount for that unless it gets really good battery life.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
You can use gestures such as sliding two fingers left and right to go forward and back on a webpage.

You can even improve it with 3rd party apps.

I have my magic mouse set to where I can use expose, clear the desktop, pause iTunes song, make a new tab, access the dashboard and maximize a web page.

It is a very cool mouse. I have been using it for over a month and it is around 75% battery life. I would suggest this mouse to you if you are into the whole gesture thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
If u are an iPhone user that likes the Scroll feature and do a lot of web browsing on the Mac then the Scroll with Momentum is worth the price alone. IMO

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
I really don't know about battery life. I just buy big packages of batteries at Costco and use them when I need them. The Magic Mouse is the nicest mouse I've ever used, and I've had a lot of them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.