Cant delete app

Reaction score
Hi there,

My iphone got stolen a few days ago and thankfully I was able to get it back (thank god!!). The ******* who stole it has put the "nike + ipod" app on my phone and I want to delete it but I cant. It doesnt show up on my apps list in itunes (because it wasnt there originally) and when I hold down the app icon on the iphone to delete it, a cross doesnt appear next to the nike app (it does on all my others). How can I delete this app?

Thanks alot!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Don't think you can, only make sure it is turned off and placed on the bottom of your Apps list. If you are not too far from an Apple reseller, they may be able to assist you if you tell them your story.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
not just restore your iPhone from a back up from before it was taken then resync music and apps.

Hope this helps
clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" Hi-Def/2GB RAM/250GB HD // iPhone 3Gs 16GB // iPod Classic 80GB
Go into 'Settings', scroll down to "Nike + iPod", and switch to 'Off'. That should do you.

I just tested this directly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.