Problem attaching photos to Email

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Macbook Air with Mac OS X Version 10.7.4. I attempted to attach a JPG photo (around 700K) to a Yahoo email. I clicked on "Choose file" and selected a photo to attach. Then I clicked on "attach". I keep getting the message "There was a problem!" "Invalid File specified. Please try again". I was previously able to attach photos with no problem. Now I cannot. I tried other JPG photos with the same results. I fired up my old windows PC and was able to send the same photo using Yahoo, so the problem seems to be with my Mac. Any ideas? Thanks much....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
For what is worth, assuming the photo is in iPhoto or such, make a copy on the desktop and hit the attach button and it should appear as an option to attach. Sorry not familiar with Yahoo is it possible they have a maximum size for the attachment?>

OP
P
Reaction score
For what is worth, assuming the photo is in iPhoto or such, make a copy on the desktop and hit the attach button and it should appear as an option to attach. Sorry not familiar with Yahoo is it possible they have a maximum size for the attachment?>

Thanks, I just tried your suggestion and it works! Still, I would like to be able to send multiple photos without having to drop them each on the desktop. I have the photos in my pictures folder which was already on the Macbook when I purchased it a few months ago. Yahoo maximum attachment size is 25MB so I am well under that. Thanks....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.