Server Error in '/' Application.

Reaction score
HEY GUYS!

OK so whenever I try to log into myspace with Safari, I get this "Server Error in '/' Application." error message!

Then below that it says:

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

What's wrong?! I can log into myspace with Firefox, but I HATE using Firefox! I'm just wondering what's wrong? I can log into every other site I use just fine with Safari, is this a MySpace problem, or a problem with my computer?!

Let me know if you have any ideas!

THANKS!

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac
a buddy of mine had this same exact problem yesterday i told him to try emptying the cache and reseting safari and it worked just fine for him

Reaction score
Help!!

I am having the same problem and getting the sme message...I tried emptying the cache but that was to no avail. All other websites are running o.k. What else should I try?

Reaction score
O.K. - I tried it again (resetting Safari) and it worked the second time! yay!!:D

Glad I stumbled upon this website!!

Reaction score
I've had this very same problem all day today when trying to access Myspace via Safari and also Firefox.

Can anyone tell me how to empty the cache and reset? Sorry to ask such a basic question but I've just switched to a mac for the first time and still trying to find my feet!

Reaction score
I am having the same problem and removing cookies and emptying and resseting all fix it for a sec, but then the problem comes back when trying to sign out of myspace. Any fixes?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.