Notes Notes Notes

Reaction score
OK so i'm hoping i'm in the right thread since i ALWAYS seem to be in the wrong... but i got a lil mix up goin on here..

I currently own the following
64gb ipod touch
Blackberry tour
Macbook pro

I sync my ipod with my macbook on a daily basis
I sync my blackberry with my macbook via (missing sync) which works perfect...

my problem is within the notes syncing...
If i type a calendar event on the ipod it stores/syncs on the ical app on my macbook which is great! but if i type a note on the ipod it doesn't store/sync it to the notes location of mail...

I DID notice something weird however... I have my gmail account setup under imail... there are (2) note tabs (1 that says "on my mac" and 1 that says "g mail")..... could this have something to do with the fix.... if so what else can i use to get my gmail (besides entourage --- man thats a nightmare) and for the record, i dont want gmail syncing with my ipod.... i already get gmail pushed to my blackberry so thats not a priority.... i just use iMail to check gmail without having to log into google every time (i know i know it only save about 30 seconds, but it's the COOL factor guys...!!! lol)

and, well.... for the notes on the blackberry- those get stored in a notes program built in to missing sync so thats a separate one for sure... THANK GOD otherwise i'd be pullin my hair out..

either way, whats up with the notes syncing on my ipod touch? is there a better program out there that i can purchase to sync itouch notes and notes on a macbook?!?!?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
Check out Evernote. I've been experimenting with it this week and it's great. Free also! Software for both Mac & PC. iPhone, Palm & Blackberry Apps. Also a website login that let's to see your notes online. Anything you type on any device syncs with all the others within a couple minutes. Sooner if you manually hit 'sync'.

Welcome to your notable world | Evernote Corporation

OP
C
Reaction score
Check out Evernote. I've been experimenting with it this week and it's great. Free also! Software for both Mac & PC. iPhone, Palm & Blackberry Apps. Also a website login that let's to see your notes online. Anything you type on any device syncs with all the others within a couple minutes. Sooner if you manually hit 'sync'.

Welcome to your notable world | Evernote Corporation

just downloaded and used it a bit. works GREAT.. only problem is that i need the calendar part integrated in with it....

OP
C
Reaction score
misunderstood my own post... notes have nothing to do with calendar.... lol, but on another note... evernote works GREAT... just curious, has anybody had any luck with evernote on the blackberry tour?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.