iPod Video Help w/ importing tv shows

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB memory 320GB hard drive
I have an iPod Video and I took one of my Family Guy DVD's and ripped it with HandBrake to get it to play on my iPod.

I ripped the episodes and they work fine and are on my iPod but the problem is that I can't find them anywhere on my iPod.

The only place I can find them on my iPod is in ''Video Playlists" under 'recently Added." They should be on my iPod under "Tv Shows" but I can't see them there.

In my iTunes library under the 'Options' for each episode for the 'Video Kind' I chose 'TV Show.' But when they are exported to my iPod under "TV Shows" they don't appear. I changed the 'video kind' for one of the episodes to 'movie' and now it shows up under 'movies' on my iPod.

I really want to be able to have these organized on my iPod under the 'TV Shows' so is there anything I can do to get it to work?

Thanks.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB memory 320GB hard drive
I searched other forums and found it to be an issue with iTunes itself. There isn't a fix for it yet but there is a program called Lostify that you can download and then it will fix the issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.