Mac OS X 10.5.2 Update stops!!! Need Help!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just registered onto the website cause im having a problem...When I click the updater, it makes me restart and everything is fine. This is MAC OS X 10.5.2 341MB update by the way....Well when it goes to install it, it selects the volume then says configuring installation. The load bar moves alittle bit then stops and never goes any farther!!! How can I fix this??? Please someone let me know!!! Thanks in advanced!!!

Joey

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
I know this might not help, But when I updated my sons iMac the load bar didn't fill up at all. It was just empty. (No progress shown) I just left it about 15 mins andthe update still installed Ok. Some Graphic hiccough I presumed.

PS.
I'm assuming that you Verified your permissions before you tried to install the update

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Do as Thyamine suggests or alternatively when you use Software Update, download only. Will be saved in the Downloads folder, run Repair Permissions. install and Repair Permissions again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.