iTunes store not working (on a mac)

Reaction score
Hi,

I can't seem to access itunes store. My internet connection is working fine with every other program. I have Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and I recently downloaded iTunes 11.

Any ideas? I've been searching on line all day but the only solutions I could find are for Windows.

Thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Is iTunes 11 working OK? And what kind if any, error are you receiving?

OP
Reaction score
Is iTunes 11 working OK? And what kind if any, error are you receiving?

Hi, yes it is. It's working fine. My iphone syncs fine and everything. I don't get a message. it just starts to load and the itunes screen goes white and that's it.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That's certainly a strange one. About the only thing I can suggest it to try removing iTunes 11 and reinstalling it. Are you able to access the Mac App store? (not the iTunes store)

OP
Reaction score
That's certainly a strange one. About the only thing I can suggest it to try removing iTunes 11 and reinstalling it. Are you able to access the Mac App store? (not the iTunes store)

I haven't checked the Mac store yet but I will when I get home and also re-install and see if that works.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.